Sunday, March 17, 2013

Challenge 12


This challenge was probably the most difficult for me to complete.  I am hoping that I understood the directions and completed the assignment correctly.

Do:  Participate in a summit for your learning as a part of your course or in one of our learning summits as shown in the schedule at www.flatclassroombook.com/ch9.  The summit should be recorded and should have a graphic to present in the online classroom as you reflect on what you've learned.

I did try to look at the learning summits on the website but the link was not working.  I decided to record a summary of what I have learned so far through these challenges using Voicethread.  I created a graphic tool on the website www.tagxedo.com.  This website is similar to wordle.  I used the image of a footprint since we are all creating a digital footprint through this course.

Click on the link below!  Let me know what you think!

Digital Footprint

No comments:

Post a Comment