Sunday, February 3, 2013

Connect and Reflect-Challenges 1-3


Connect
I created a PLN page.  This is the link to my page http://edupln.ning.com/profile/StephanieRobinson.
I am excited about using this because I had never heard of this before.  I also a PLN on the Flattening Classrooms page.  This is the link to that page http://flatclassrooms.ning.com/profile/StephanieRobinson
The last thing that I did to "connect" was to update this blog!  I am looking forward to keeping it up to date.  

Reflect:  These three challenges have taught me just how much one can learn from connecting with other people.  These people may be across your town, state, nation, or across the world.  I have never really thought about how beneficial it would be to communicate with other students and educators globally.We can all learn valuable information and share ideas with each other.  My favorite form of communicating is through the blog.  I love looking at other blogs and getting ideas.  I am looking forward to learning how to post work that I have created for my classroom to share on my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment